Blogger templates


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

New Sem is Already Waitin'

hurm...next week i'm already in new sem..that is the 3rd sem...am i ready forthis new sem..? huhu i think i'm not ready...
but ready or not i have to face it all..so i have to be ready!
my results for 2nd sem will be out on this wednesday..
its really FREAKIN' me out!! i'm not ready yet to know my exam result!! yikes!! i'm really scared if i got failed in any paper especially my accounting paper...hurm..hopefully all my papers will be owkeyh..
well...what it would be in my next sem huh??
i'm really excited for this new sem but at the same time i'm scared..
would i get above 3 on my pointer on this third semester??
and who will be teachin' in each subject??
will our class will main 1 class or we will be separated??
fuhh!! too many questions in my head...nga...
i dont wanna think about it...
it really make me anxious..huhuhu...



hehehe...k la next time aku tulis len ek..babai..

0 comments:

Post a Comment


bergambar kat lam bus..ngee law igt2 balik..tym ni aku ngah sedayh kowt..tu mata bengkak semacam..bru lepas nanges daa..huhu tp sempat lak amik gambar..sengal tol an!!??

Template by:

Free Blog Templates