Blogger templates


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, June 20, 2011

Fill with sadness

it seems the end of this month are end of everything...
well i cant do nothing right???
but the truth is..now i'm just sit here and do nothing...
i donno what to do actually..things that happen around me are really confusing me..
and it really give me a headache....
i cant accept that both of my loyal roomates are gonna separate with me after we have been 
living together since the day we entered the college...
sheeesh....i donno what to say..
my heart is full with sadness...or should i say full of sorrow...???
urgh..what am i talking about...
even if i tell u both not to go...u guys still are going...
well...nevermind....i have to endure this feeling i guess...
Goodluck to both of u....i hope u guys will live well nad happy..
and i'm really sorry along our relationship i've caused some
 chaos or something that made both of u angry with me....
hope u guys could forgive me....
i'm also sorry for all my bad behaviour(if i havesome)...
and sorry if i've been a bad friend and lastly...
i love u guys whatever u are..
hopefully we'll remain as friends till end...

0 comments:

Post a Comment


bergambar kat lam bus..ngee law igt2 balik..tym ni aku ngah sedayh kowt..tu mata bengkak semacam..bru lepas nanges daa..huhu tp sempat lak amik gambar..sengal tol an!!??

Template by:

Free Blog Templates