Blogger templates


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, June 13, 2011

The most Torture month of All

Oh my..i am so pissed off right now..
wanna know why????
my lappy just get infected by virus..
too many virus..and its 'TROJAN'....
dang! i really hate when this kinda things happen right now..
i have a lots of work to get on with and it is really important!!!
why..why??? whyy?? 
oh Whyy it have to happen right now!!!
plus with my own financial problem....
i really feel shame with my friends coz they always treat me...
when i dont want they help me..
they said "what are friends for? friends are not when we were happy only..friends also are always there when we are happy nor sad.."
it really touch me when they said like that..huhu..
but trully this month is the most torture month of all..
because off too many things happen without my wants and problem that i have(the unstoppable problem since my 1st sem)..
but now things are getting worst!!
i am kinda gettin sick already but because of some support that people around gave me...
i am still able to stand eventhough it is really hard..
why does my PTPTN have problem right now..why it have to be late at this time of situation that i have???
is it the PTPTN that have problem or its just my college that create this problem for us students??
why does all the UITM and college students besides KPTM alor star dont have any problems in receiving their PTPTN??
why is it only KPTM alor star that have problem in MARA and PTPTN loan???

but really..i do not understand whether the college are the wrong party or is it the PTPTN the wrong side..grr....i am really suffering right now..with my mind could not think normally with this kind of situation...arh..i better get out 1st..next time i'll write more k..goodbye for now.... Chiow~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment


bergambar kat lam bus..ngee law igt2 balik..tym ni aku ngah sedayh kowt..tu mata bengkak semacam..bru lepas nanges daa..huhu tp sempat lak amik gambar..sengal tol an!!??

Template by:

Free Blog Templates