Blogger templates


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, June 20, 2011

People Nowadays

today it seems something really bother me....
i'm seriously feel so sad thinkin' that
 the people that i already think like family
 seems to have backstabbed me...
kinda mad actually but...what i can do now is just be quiet as i can...
i dont wanna burst out like i've done in old days...
i fed up being treated like this...
if there's anything wrong..why dont people just speak up straight forward??
why they should burst out what they dont satisfy with someone else??
cant they just be honest and try to slow talk with the person that they dont satisfy??
i really dont understand..
its hurt me damn much until i think...
i'll be a hypocrete infront of them just to make them feel asy...
but eventually inside of me are burning with unsatisfy feelin'...
people that i think they are closed to me..
are now obviously making me think that they are really fooling round with me...
haha..funny isn't it...
nevermind..now..i wanna shut my mouth and act like a hypocrete..
its for the best...
its better than i burst out going totally mad...



                  by:  stupid idotic fooled person

0 comments:

Post a Comment


bergambar kat lam bus..ngee law igt2 balik..tym ni aku ngah sedayh kowt..tu mata bengkak semacam..bru lepas nanges daa..huhu tp sempat lak amik gambar..sengal tol an!!??

Template by:

Free Blog Templates