Blogger templates


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Trip Planning

well i'm pretty excited with the whole trip planning..
since i got trip assignment at my own place..
so it seems to be my group advantage to do well..
so..this trip we're gonna do it on 15hb to 16 hb of JULy..
ngee..
this THURSDAY some part of my group will be joining me in  
doing some survey places and accomodation 
and all stuff at langkawi  ....
there are 2 guys and a gurl...
so we must done all the works quickly before
our trips date..
i know some people on my group does'nt like how i work..
maybe because of my exciting of doing things and want to cut cost..they might feel really offended with my attitude..
hurm..sorry u guys...but i'm really sure..i'm gonna divide the people's work fairly..so u all would not fell any offended with the works in our group...
i really hope that we can work as a team..if there are things that u guys does'nt really like..u can tell me straight to my faces..and hopefully no one talkin on my back..cuz it could get uglier when i get mad...but nevermind..as long as i did'nt hear u talkin bad about me..i'll just assume u guys could get along and will work hard to achieve our mission..hewhehe  :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment


bergambar kat lam bus..ngee law igt2 balik..tym ni aku ngah sedayh kowt..tu mata bengkak semacam..bru lepas nanges daa..huhu tp sempat lak amik gambar..sengal tol an!!??

Template by:

Free Blog Templates