Blogger templates


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, July 25, 2011

Hurt Again??


hurm...yeah its true...once again...i get hurt again by the same species....
sucks isn't it..once i have fall with you...i'll get hurt even more when you back off all of sudden 
just bcoz you dont have any courage..
ngee...been through this kind of situation thousand times already...i'm so tired of this....
macam nak disappear je dari sume ni...pekara yang sama berulang lagi..
you should be strong and should protect me(if you really love me like you have mean it before)..
i dont expect that you would back off  juz afraid something bad will happen..
if you love me and i also love you ...why dont we get through all kind of situation together???
why dont we be patience and just trust each other....
memang la lom masuk frasa Couple yet an..(sebab i yang xnak agy)
but didn't u promise that you'll wait for me even it take years..(you ingat agy tak pe yang you penah ckap dulu???) kenapa before this you leyh je tunggu...
you make me down taw x ??? n you really  make me lost my trust for you...
you said you really dont want to hurt me.but actually by doing this..
you have already hurting me badly...and i dont think you know what is inside my heart...
you said i dont trust u yet...u think like that becoz i made u feel like that..
i dont wanna make you feel you are at the 'Safe Zone" already ..t gerenti you cepat berubah aty...
but seriously...deep inside my heart..
i have given you my trust....you already have my heart..
hurm..but ...pity...coz now....i dont think you will know...what i feels..and how i felt for you..
hmmmm...well.. i think i have to endure it once again..just like old times...   =.="
(tried to stop my tears from falling again but i failed...coz i cant stop the tears flowing out from my eyes...geez....how can i be this weak...)
**but nevermind...i forgive you...i tak marah you...just i really kecewa sebab you memang gagal menepati pe yang i expect...

0 comments:

Post a Comment


bergambar kat lam bus..ngee law igt2 balik..tym ni aku ngah sedayh kowt..tu mata bengkak semacam..bru lepas nanges daa..huhu tp sempat lak amik gambar..sengal tol an!!??

Template by:

Free Blog Templates